Öt beta tesztverzió után ma megjelent a WinRAR 5.60-as verziója.
Töltsétek le bátran, használjátok egészséggel. Természetesen a friss verzió telepítése nem bántja a licenckulcsot,
mivel az minden verzióra érvényes.
De lássuk a gyártói tájékoztatót, mi az újdonság ebben a verzióban?
WinRAR – What’s new in the latest version
- We updated WinRAR graphics.
We are grateful to http://weirdsgn.com and http://icondesignlab.com
designers participated in this endeavor and proud to announce that
WinRAR uses the new icon set prepared by Aditya Nugraha Putra
from http://weirdsgn.com. Previous WinRAR icons are available as interface theme here:
- “Repair” command efficiency is improved for recovery record protected
RAR5 archives. Now it can detect deletions and insertions of unlimited
size also as shuffled data including data taken from several recovery
record protected archives and merged into a single file in arbitrary
- “Turn PC off when done” archiving option is changed to “When done”
drop down list, so you can turn off, hibernate or sleep your PC
after completing archiving.
- Use -ioff or -ioff1 command line switch to turn PC off,
-ioff2 to hibernate and -ioff3 to sleep your PC after completing
- If encoding of comment file specified in -z switch is not
defined with -sc switch, RAR attempts to detect UTF-8, UTF-16LE
and UTF-16BE encodings based on the byte order mask and data
- WinRAR attempts to detect ANSI, OEM and UTF-8 encodings of
ZIP archive comments automatically.
- “Internal viewer/Use DOS encoding” option in “Settings/Viewer”
is replaced with “Internal viewer/Autodetect encoding”.
If “Autodetect encoding” is enabled, the internal viewer attempts
to detect ANSI (Windows), OEM (DOS), UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings.
- Normally Windows Explorer context menu contains only extraction
commands if single archive has been right clicked. You can override
this by specifying one or more space separated masks in “Always display
archiving items for” option in Settings/Integration/Context menu items”,
so archiving commands are always displayed for these file types
even if file was recognized as archive. If you wish both archiving
and extraction commands present for all archives, place “*” here.
- SFX module “SetupCode” command accepts an optional integer parameter
allowing to control mapping of setup program and SFX own error codes.
It is also accessible as “Exit code adjustment” option
in “Advanced SFX options/Setup” dialog.
- New “Show more information” WinRAR command line -im switch.
It can be used with “t” command to issue a message also in case of
successful archive test result. Without this switch “t” command
completes silently if no errors are found. This switch is applicable only to WinRAR.exe and ignored by console
- If a wrong password is entered when unpacking an encrypted file
in ZIP archive, WinRAR proposes to enter a valid password
for same file again instead of aborting extraction.
- If a wrong password is entered when opening or unpacking RAR archive
with encrypted file names, WinRAR proposes to enter a valid password
again instead of aborting the operation. Previous versions already
did so for RAR archives with encrypted file data, but aborted
for archives with file name encryption.
- WinRAR recognizes GZIP files with arbitrary data preceding
an actual GZIP archive, such as .scexe firmware files.
- @filelist parameter can be specified in “Files to add” field of
archiving dialog. In this case WinRAR will attempt the list of archiving
files from ‘filelist’ file, which should be the plain text, one file
name per line.
- Info dialog:
a) compression ratio graph is updated;
b) “Names and data” is displayed in “Encryption” field for
archives with encrypted file names.
- Full archive name is displayed if mouse pointer is placed over
an archive name in the operation progress window. It can be useful
if archive name is lengthy and does not fit to available window space.
- If -ts1 switch is used with -u or -f, file time comparison is performed
with 1 second precision. Previosuly in such case we could wrongly treat
an adding file as newer than archived just because we compared the high
precision adding file time against the low precision archived file time.
- “Update” and “Fresh” commands (‘u’ and ‘f’ in the command line mode)
quit immediately if no files are to be updated. Previously they created
a temporary archive before quitting when updating archives with recovery
record or quick open information.
- Prompt is issued after creating 500 volumes from WinRAR GUI shell,
so user can continue or quit further archiving. It is done to prevent
creating many thousands of volumes in case of wrongly entered
- WinRAR uses megabytes instead of bytes as default units for volume size
field in the archiving dialog.
- “Repair” command issues “Recovery record is corrupt” message
after repairing RAR5 archive containing a broken recovery record.
Previously such message was issued only by “Test” command
and “Repair” handled most of recovery record damages silently.
- Bugs fixed:
a) fixed potential security issues when processing corrupt
RAR archives; b) non-English characters in TAR files with PAX extended headers
were not displayed correctly; c) “rar x arcname.rar ..” command unpacked files to current folder
instead of its parent; d) pasting files from Windows Explorer to archive opened in WinRAR
blocked further copy and paste operations in Explorer until
archiving was finished; e) SFX module issued “The specified password is incorrect” message
infinitely not prompting for correct password once a wrong password
was entered; f) folders time was always set when extracting ZIP archives even if
“File time” options in the extraction dialog were turned off; g) if “Delete archive: Always” was selected when extracting
and user pressed “Cancel” in the file overwrite or password prompt,
an archive could be deleted even after cancelling extraction
for .zip and .7z formats.